How to Hold Effective Webinars
Thursday, March 19, 2013
Webinars are an inexpensive, effective way to meet with remote partners and conduct meetings or presentations with large numbers of people. Webinar software can be challenging to learn and use as a presenter. This workshop will teach the basics of webinar planning, hosting, and follow up.
The workshop teaches the basics of holding an effective webinar. Topics include:
- Announcing your webinar and attracting participants
- How to start your webinar (even before you're even online!)
- Taking a moment to teach effective participation during the webinar
- Online polling and Q&A during the webinar
- Successful webinar follow up
This is a very interactive workshop and you are STRONGLY encouraged to bring a laptop computer.
Turning Statistics Into Information! The Online Analysis and Statistical Information System (OASIS) is an innovative, Web-based tool that gives the general public unparalled access to public-release health and social science data â€” and to the sophisticated statistical and mapping software that is needed to analyze such data. There is no charge for using OASIS.